cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 100 Pixma won't print wider than 13 5/8"

Ricog09
Contributor

I recently got this printer. The first photo I printed on it printed perfectly, and a few others have been fine. And of course, now this:

I am trying to print this photo of my grandparents. The first one (8x10) printed no problem at that size. I just don't like how the photo is cropped, which I understand since the photo isn't in a perfect 8x10 proportion. So I tried printing it twice more at two different sizes. All was looking fine, but both of them stopped printing at 13 5/8" of width. You can see that, despite being two different size prints, they both printed the exact same width. This is on a3+ paper, in case that info is helpful.

Any idea how to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you go to the Canon support site for the printer there is a Canon software Easy PhotoPrint EX you can download. Maybe try that. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

photosize.png

Ricog09
Contributor
I will try that, thank you. I am printing from Windows 10 "Photos" app.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
I can’t figure it out. What do you see if you click the More Settings link
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

photosize.png

If you go to the Canon support site for the printer there is a Canon software Easy PhotoPrint EX you can download. Maybe try that. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Ok, will do. Thank you so much for your time, John. I really appreciate it.

Seems like using Canon Easy PhotoPrint EX was the key! I used that, and the photo printed perfectly. Thanks so much!!

I wonder if the OP is loading paper in the Rear Tray rather than the Manual Feed Tray. His Print dialog shows Automatic Sheet Feeder. I always print A3+ from the Manual Feed Tray.

Robert N.

I am using my manual feed tray. My rear tray is empty.

Announcements