cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-200 Trouble Printing on 5x7 Cards

haydenedinger
Apprentice

I have a brand new PIXMA Pro 200. I'm trying to print on a 5x7 card and it worked the first time I did it. Now I'm trying to do it again and I'm getting an error message that says "the size or type of paper loaded into the top tray is different from the print settings". There is no 5x7 size option in print settings though. Can anyone advise on (1) how to add this size to the print settings or (2) get it to bypass this error message and print like it did the first time around? The instruction manual is not very helpful with this issue.   

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, haydenedinger!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) and which applications you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have the same issue. I’m on a Mac and am running Canon Professional Print and Layout

fereirag
Apprentice

Hi. The answer is very simple.

Please install the Canon Professional Print & Layout software, and you can print 5x7 from there. Very straight forward

see captures below:

software1.jpgscreen.jpg

Announcements