cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing 13" x 38" paper using manual feed slot on PRO 300 printer

Mike-PDX
Apprentice

I've had this printer for 1.5 years and have been successfully printing up to 13 x 19 prints using Lightroom 11 and 12 on a Windows 10 workstation.  I now have a need to print panorama images (12" x 36") on 13 x 38 Red River paper.

I believe I am correctly setting the paper into the manual feed slot, and I am able to print 13 x 19 through the manual feeder, but when I attempt to feed 13 x 38 paper, the printer tries to print, then ejects the entire page and gives an error - "Support Code 1300 Paper is jammed."  There is clearly no paper jam.   I used the custom paper size option on the printer, and have set up the page size appropriately in Lightroom and Win10.  What am I doing wrong? 

Mike-PDX

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Does your paper type fall into these requirements?

Canon Knowledge Base - Supported Media Types - PRO-300

My Pro-100 has this setting. Does your printer have the same option?

Screenshot 2022-10-24 195122.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks for your response.  In answer to your first question, the Red River paper seems to fit well within Canon's requirements:  satin finish, measures exactly 13" x 38", weight 68 lb, thickness 10.4mil, and the edges are true and square.

As for your second question, it appears than the PRO 300 menu is a bit different.  Here is a screen shot of my settings.  And maybe I got it wrong when I assumed that a check means disable the width mismatch detection.

Screenshot Pro 300 Custom Settings.jpg

Announcements