cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 Series vs PIXMA PRO-100 Series WS

1nan
Contributor

I have the above mentioned printer. When I go to print, it shows Pixma Pro series 100 and also Prixma Pro 100 series WS. Which do I use? I also printed a color document today It came out very dark so I used my son's printer (Envy) and his is much better. What can I do and again, what setting. Thanks for any help.Frog.JPG

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

"Web Services"

See jrhoffman75's reply here:

Solved: Pro-100 vs Pro-100 WS - Canon Community

Credit to: John

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Is there a solution to the color?

@shadowsports wrote:

"Web Services"

See jrhoffman75's reply here:

Solved: Pro-100 vs Pro-100 WS - Canon Community

Credit to: John

If you have installed the correct Canon driver and have run a nozzle check and are still not getting correct color please post a screen shot of the print dialogue settings and tell us what software you are printing from.

Are you printing on Canon paper?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

1nan
Contributor

Not sure where my message when, but not finding it.

I have the printer mentioned above. When I go to print there is a Pro 100 series and a Pro 100 series WS. I don't understand why there is two options and not sure which to use. Also my color is terrible. Here's an example of what I printed today. The left is from the Canon Pro 100 and the right is from my son's Envy printer.Frog.JPG

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If you are still having problems post your print dialogue screen shot.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements