cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100

1nan
Contributor

I'm embarrassed even having to ask because I'm sure it's so simple, but I want to print a 13x19 photo from my printer (which appears to be the A+ open) but when I go into the paper size I don't find that option. I do see A, but not my size. Can you help? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

With Windows 10 if I right-click on a photo I get this response:

Annotation 2019-11-03 150314.jpg

If you don't get that maybe try this:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/51814.print-pictures-wizard-is-not-worki...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum 1nan.

Are you on a Mac computer? If so, when you look in Printers & Scanners in System Preferences do you see the AirPrint version of the Pro-100?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

@jrhoffman75 wrote:

Welcome to the forum 1nan.

Are you on a Mac computer? If so, when you look in Printers & Scanners in System Preferences do you see the AirPrint version of the Pro-100?

Sorry, no I'm not on a MAC

OK. Windows then? What software are you trying to print from?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Software? I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean. I'm trying to print a photo I have to my printer. I want a large one, 13x19. It's a photo I have on my Lenova laptop

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
What appears when you go to print? Maybe Microsoft Photo? Something must appear that lets you choose paper size.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

It does! It gives me lots of options, 4x6, 8x10, A, etc but not the 13x19 that shows to be available when I read online what paper size to use for 13x19 which is A+

I'm looking now, it gives A3 which is the closest at 11.69x16.54. Then it shows JISB4 which is 10.12x14.33" etc

Here's what I see when using Microsoft Photo:

Annotation 2019-11-03 131939.jpg

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Maybe try reinstalling the latest printer driver?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

okay, so I opened the photo in Paint app that's on my laptop and Voila! the A3+ option is listed there. Thank you so much for your help. I'm going to call Canon tomorrow to try and understand why I can't just find the print option right from one of the photos saved to my laptop. Thanks again

Announcements