cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100 getting ink on the back of my prints

ab1183
Apprentice

I have had my pixma pro 100 for 2-3 years now and have had no major issues.  Last night immediately after changing ink cartridges I began to get small spots of blue ink on the back of my prints.  I have run the bottom plate cleaning multiple times, I have also tried "printing" probably 30 blank photos just to run paper through the printer in hopes of cleaning out whatever ink is in there.  I checked the ink cartridges and have found no leaks, but just to be sure I did change out all cartridges earlier this morning and I am still having this issue.  The photo below shows the marks on a piece of paper after I ran the bottom plate cleaning.  Doe anyone know how I might be able to fix this?UoAenWlm.jpg

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Since the multiple bottom plate cleanings plate did not resolve the issue and the ink cartridges are not leaking, the printer may require service. To find a printer repair shop you can perform a online search with the key words of printer reapair and your zip code. That should pull up any repair shop in your are that can service printers.

You also qualify for the Canon upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements