cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100: alternating white and amber indicator lamps; print carrriage not moving

DarkSkyFalcon
Contributor

Hello! I pulled my Pixma Pro 100 out of storage after about a year. When I turned it on, the white and amber indicator lights flashed alternately and repeatedly. The print carriage does not move when I open the cover, and I can't move it by hand. I've tried all the troubleshooting tips I can find, to no avail.

Suggestions? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Canon has upgraded models like the PRO-200 and PRO-300. When you contact our sales team they will work with you to find which printer would be suit your needs. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Based on the description, your printer would require service. 

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

DarkSkyFalcon
Contributor

Thanks for your reply! Is the Pixma Pro 100 out of production? If so, what would be the replacement printer?

DarkSkyFalcon
Contributor

Sorry, one other question. How would I go about getting my current Pixma Pro repaired?

Hi,

You can search online using the keywords printer repair and your zip code. This should pull up any local electronic repair shops in your area that can service printers. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

DarkSkyFalcon
Contributor

Thanks. And my other question? Is the Pixma Pro 100 still in production, and would that be the upgrade printer? 

DarkSkyFalcon
Contributor

Trying again. Is the Pixma Pro 100 still in production, and is it the printer I would get as the upgrade printer?

Hi,

Canon has upgraded models like the PRO-200 and PRO-300. When you contact our sales team they will work with you to find which printer would be suit your needs. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

DarkSkyFalcon
Contributor

Thank you!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements