cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte

tinwhistle
Enthusiast

Pro-100 printer will not let me use the normal tray to print 13X19 Photo Parer Pro Premium Matte paper. Must use the hand load tray at rear of printer. The little illustration on that tray leads me to believe that the paper must be loaded print side "down". How can this be? Also, the printer will not print anything larger that 11X17. What's the sense in buying 13X19 paper? Thanks for any information concerning this printer and this paper....

tinwhistle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks John

Needed some reinforcement on that. I will spend a bit more time at set up to see if I can get a 13X19 print. Again thanks...

Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Paper goes in print side up.  The icon is showing the white backing folded up and an image with a border facing up (at least thats how I interpret it.)

Not sure what you mean about max printer size. Did you choose A3+ as paper size? thats 13x19. With Premium Matte you will need to select the Fine Art version of A3+.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks John

Needed some reinforcement on that. I will spend a bit more time at set up to see if I can get a 13X19 print. Again thanks...

Chris

Chris I would need way more info.  What OS?  What software? What settings?  Anything else you may be doing?

But right off the print side of the paper is supposed to be up.  Not down.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements