Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100S Error 6A00

Hello everyone,i have canon pixma pro 100 s and i got this error message , I’ve already turned the printer off , I know that has a very small spring that allows it to bounce front to back during printing maybe that spring got damaged ? I don’t know w...

IMG_5216.jpeg
hera62 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA PRO-100 How to do mirror printing

I have a PRO-100 printer.  I need to do mirror printing so that I can print on transparent paper.  The only way I have been able to figure to do this (other than manually flip the image in Photoshop) is to change the Media Type to T-Shirt Transfer.  ...

GLSmyth by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO-200 Streaky prints

Neverending issues with Pixma Pro 200I am currently on my second printer, the Pixma Pro 200, as the first one malfunctioned while still under warranty. A replacement was provided, but unfortunately, I am now encountering the same problems with the se...

IMG-5291.jpg IMG-5292 (1).jpg

Pixma Pro-10 print head problem

Hi! I expect my question has been answered somewhere, but I am new to the board.  Hope you will indulge me.  I have a Pixma Pro-10 that I acquired from someone who did not use it for 4 years.  6 of the 10 printer heads were clogged completely and oth...

rjfortin by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO-10 cleaning printhead

I have a canon pixma pro-10. I have not printed any pictures in a while and I noted that the colors were off. I printed the Nozzle check pattern and noted that PC, PBK and C had no ink. I performed 2 print head cleanings and the PC came back somewhat...

kzaner by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements