cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 Lines in Prints, Blacks Turn Out Greenish

Kaksosn
Apprentice
I recently purchased a pixma pro 2nd hand. Things were fine originally, but I've started to have colour issues, and I can't figure out what. Specifically, I'm having lines appear on the prints, and my blacks turn out greenish? I've posted some examples below.
20230520_162905.jpg

 how it should originally look

20230520_162914.jpg

 how they're coming out

I also ran a test print page and it's having trouble with the cmyk row where the darkest blacks are appearing purple, brown and green.

20230520_155505.jpg

I've run a nozzle check and things came out fine. I'm relatively new to all this so any help would be appreciated, thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Run head cleaning and maybe deep cleaning until you get a proper nozzle check print. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Hi, Kaksosn!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon PIXMA PRO-series printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Which model printer? Can you run a nozzle check and post a photo of what it look like? 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Apologies, should've mentioned earlier that it's a pro 100

16845883035285850807625813853763.jpg

Upon running another test, my black and grey comes out blank (do ignore the magenta strips at the top, I printed over it by mistake)

Run head cleaning and maybe deep cleaning until you get a proper nozzle check print. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thank you for all your responses, I'll give it a try

bellevuefineart
Enthusiast

100%, looking at that image, some channel isn't firing correctly. I would print a nozzle check and post it here. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements