cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get the error message Easy Photoprint Ex stopped working when I try to go to the layout/print tab.

leannajoon
Apprentice

Hi - I am trying to print using my Pixma Pro-10. I am using Windows 10. I use the Canon Easy Photoprint EX software. It worked fine last week, but now, I get an error message when I click on the Layout/print Tab. The error message says that Canon Easy Photoprint EX has stopped working.  I believe that I did download some software updates this week, so I'm not sure if that is affecting it. I tried to re-download both the drivers and the Easy Photoprint software.  My printer does work using other software -- so seems to be an issue with the Canon software.

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

If other editing software does indeed work, than you have answered your own question.  If you do want to re-install the Canon software, you must remove all, every bit, of the previous version.  This can be quite challenging for most people.  But leaving old snips and pieces of old software can interfere with the new re-install.  The Win 10 'uninstall' won't do it for you.

Otherwise call Canon Support.  They have probably seen the problem you are having and can tell you how to fix it.  They are nice people! Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I think this is a random error from Windows. I get it every once in a while in various programs. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

hanvi
Apprentice

I removed all Canon softwares reinstalled from the original CD did not work. Download and installed the newest one eppx-win-4_7_0-en, the problem still the same, I did spend hours and hours to fix this problem but does not work at all. My printer is Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark ii, very stressful and disappointed about Canon. Garbage!!!

Announcements