cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I install Canon Print Studio Pro "Plugin" into Photoshop 2021(WIN 10)

PA-WOODCHUCK
Contributor

Setting new PC and PIXMA Pro-100 and PS21. I reinsalled all the canon software from download but can't remember how to find and install the PS21 plugin

thanks

16 REPLIES 16

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART169566&actp=LIST_POPULAR

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

UPDATE; I installed the update OK, when I open PS21 and check the menu plugin's nothing is listed there. Have any links on how this feature works? Once again... I'm a beginner photo editing?

thanks

You want to select File->Automate

Screenshot 2020-11-25 120132.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Automate is grayed out and can't select for next menu

Don't know enouggnh about Ps to help with that.

Are you logged in to Creative Cloud?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

In the Windows 10 Start menu, under Canon Utilities, you should see the Print Shop Pro Plug-in Installer. Open that and then navigate to the Adobe folder in Programs, and then the Photoshop 2021 folder and select the Plug-Ins folder within it to install PSP. You might see a notice that the Plug-in Installer cannot find an appropriate application for PSP, but navigate there as above anyway.

Robert N.

I'm usuing PS21 premire elements and not PRO, does it matter? The only place I find the plugin folder is under common files adobe and has 3 files listed.

Screenshot 2020-11-26 112727.jpg

\The support site says Elements 2020 is supported. May not be true for 2021. Do you have access to the older version to try?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Premere Elements is a video editing program and PSP would not be usable for that purpose. I assume you also have Photoshop Elements. PSP is definitely compatible with the full Photoshop 2021. I have it but don't print with PSP--it does appear under Automate. I can't be certain it's compatible with PS Elements, but I

would think it would be. 

As I mentioned in my earlier posts, on my Windows 10 computer there is a Plug-Ins folder under C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photshop 2021.

Robert N.

Announcements