cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble connecting Pixma Pro-100 to wifi *wirelessly*

eerriinn
Apprentice

Hi, I’m going to try to explain this the best I can. 

My wifi router was recently changed, and now I cannot connect my Pixma Pro-100 printer to it. I must note that I am not trying to do this through a Mac or PC, but wirelessly through WPS setup like I did with the last router (no issues at all). I have tried connecting it the normal way numerous times, and even printed out the configuration page to see it was still “connected” to the old wifi, but have since reset the printer and disconnected it. What I have noticed is that when I try the normal way (pressing router button and printer’s wifi button, waiting for solid light), both the power and wifi buttons on the printer will flash, go solid for a second, and then the orange light comes on; and the router’s solid light comes on fairly fast. It’s as if they know they’re trying to connect to each other but something is stopping them from doing so. I am pretty sure my wifi has the frequency(?) to support the printer, so I don’t know what the problem could be.

Hopefully this made sense. I appreciate any help or advice. Thank you #PIXMA PRO-100

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements