cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-10 Good Test Print, Missing Colors in Photo Print

Samo_Spice
Apprentice

After a few months of not using my Pixma Pro-10, I tried to print a photo - it started to print correctly (I can see the correct colors at the top of the paper) and then turned everything purple starting a few inches down the page. I then ran a deep clean of the print heads, printed a test sheet (which appears to show that all colors are operational), and printed another photo. Still entirely purple, as if there were no yellow ink. I know it isn't a calibration issue with my monitor or whatever, because the correct colors appeared for a moment in the first print. I've printed from both Photoshop and my computer's typical print utility (Windows).

Images of both the test print and the photo print below. Ink levels look good, and I'm fairly sure that's what the test print is supposed to look like. Anyone have any experience with this, or suggestions for next steps to try? Thanks for your time.

20210308_183300.jpg20210308_183300.jpg

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum.

What software are you printing from?

Have you checked your print settings? Magenta prints sometimes indicate what is called "double profiling"

What operating system are you using?

Have there been any OS updates while you haven't been printing?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements