Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Canon professional print and layout will not send to print

Hi all,

I hope someone can help.

Last week my canon professional print and layout software just stopped sending my images to print.  I keep getting the error " Error - please check the printer's operational panel or remote UI" in the print job screen (see image below).   

Lightroom & Photoshop are able to send to print but the results are very different.

I have reset & re-installed everything.  All software and drivers are up to date.

I'm running iMac with the latest Catilna software.  Like I said before, it was all running fine last week.

Anyone expereinced the same issue?

Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 12.27.52.jpg

Highlighted

Re: Canon professional print and layout will not send to print

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums.

We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:

1. Operating System of the computer?
  2. How is your printer connected?
  3. Model of printer?

If you are in the USA and need immediate assistance please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to help! If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.