cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 100, Mac OS Ventura Error: "The media type and paper size are not set correctly."

dmrogers99
Apprentice

I'm printing on Red River card stock, 60lb Pecos River Gloss, 7x10 Greeting Cards. Paper is loaded in portrait orientation. Driver version is 16.0.5.0. Document is created in Apple Pages.

I've printed cards in this exact configuration just a few days before. I don't know what has changed, but now it refuses to print this type of document, and I am completely unable to resolve this error. I've tried various "media types" for glossy photo paper from the Printer Options dialog and all give the same error. 

The custom size is set up properly, selected, and as previously mentioned, has printed fine before.

I've deleted the printer in Settings and re-installed it twice. I've installed the generic driver and the Canon ij driver, each gives the same error. I don't know what else to do to get this printer to work again.

I can print 8.5x11 plain paper, so the computer is talking to the printer.

For now I'm using my Epson PM-400, printing 5x5 cards because at least that works. Reliably. Every. Single. Time.

Appreciate any insight.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements