cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro-100 (End of the line?)

WesternGuy
Enthusiast

I have just about reached the end of the line with my Pro-100.  For some reason, it will not print a simple 5x7 picture.  It starts by going through all the whirring and humming, etc. and then sets up to begin the print.  As soon as the paper (5x7 glossy) feeds to the printer the dreaded Orange light flashes and it will not print.  When I go to investigate, all I get is a Message - "Attention required" - that tells me almost nothing, except that I have a problem with the printer.

This is not the first time this has happened, but since I do not use my printer that often, it is hard to remember what the solution was to previous problems.  I cannot even check the inks' status as it hides the cartridge/head under one of the positions on the right of the printer.  The inks should not be a problem as they were all upadated and replaced, as required, a couple of months ago.

If this sort of "activity" continues to happen every time I try and print an small photo, my solution is to find an Epson repleacement.

I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on this conundrum as it just continues to get more frustrating all the time.  Why have a printer that doesn't work and for which the problem cannot be determined so that a solution can be implemented?

WesternGuy

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi WesternGuy,

How many times does the error light bink before there is a pause?

Also, does the power light blink as well?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements