cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Sur Ver 11.6 and Print Studio Pro2.2.5 (mac)

Dolces
Apprentice

Since I upgraded Big Sur, My lightroom CC will not load Print Studio Pro. It is installed and shows in addin manager. It is accessable in the plug in extras and appears to start but then no window. I have tried re down loading and re installing

Any help would be great

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Big Sur 11.6.1 resolved the issue, now Print Studio Pro works as expected...

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum.

Problem with the macOS update. Do not know of any fix right now.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

kriscowling
Apprentice

I'm having this same problem but with Canon Digital Photo Professional 4.15.0 not loading Print Studio Pro.  DPP4 simply locks up and I have to Force Quit.  This is after upgrading to Big Sur 11.6.  The Plug-in Printing Option shows but doesn't load.  I, too, have tried re-installing DPP4 4.15.0 and I've also reverting to DPP4 4.14, bu no luck.  It's a shame because I really like Print Studio Pro.

Welcome to the forum.

It's a PSP problem so it affects all applications that can use PSP.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks for the replies, John.  I guess it's just a matter of waiting for an update to Print Studio Pro that fixes the issue.

~Kris

kouka
Apprentice

Hi! 

I have the same issue with Photoshop not loading Studio pro 2.2.5 On Big Sur 11.6. 

Print Studio just doesn't load even if it shows in the Plug in pannel for Photoshop. Photoshop stops responding each time I try to load Print Studio. 

Any idea on when this will be fixed or a new version uploaded? I use this to print for my small business and this is really hindering my order process. 

Please please help!! 

Big Sur 11.6.1 resolved the issue, now Print Studio Pro works as expected...

Thank you so much for your post.  Print Studio Pro is niw working on Photoshop Elements with the update you described.

That is fine for Big Sur. However, any comments regarding Monterey (OS 12.1) which is the latest upgrade?

Works for me on Monterey 12.1 (M1 Max MBP 2021 - but only in Rosetta - and Intel MBP 2020)

Announcements