cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-200 Adding a new paper type

PenandInk
Contributor

Hi there

I have a Canon Pixma Pro 200 and I am trying to print on Canon Premium Fine Art Smooth paper. In PPL I cannot find this paper type - so I've been using the 'fine art heavy paper' ICC profile. The print is darker than expected and I'm wondering if it's because of the ICC profile - do you know the correct settings for the Premium Fine Art Smooth paper? I can't find the paper in PPL or the Media Configuration Tool.

I also want to print on Hahnemuhle paper - do I just add this through the media configuration tool?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
Which software are you using to print?
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

PenandInk
Contributor

Hi there. Further details are:

I am using macOS 13.1 Ventura 

I am using the Canon Professional Print Layout to print

My query is, in PPL, I am unsure which ‘media type’ and ‘printer profile’ I should select when using Canon’s Premium Fine Art Smooth paper.

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can try downloading and installing the PRO-200 ICC Profiles for Supporting the Other Companies on the Canon website HERE.  

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements