cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print separator pages for each print job (i.e. each set of copies) (Canon C5535)

tt-lairo
Apprentice

Hi all:

We often print multiple copies of one-page files. There are many such files that we print one after the other.

In order to more easily find where one file ends and the next file begins, we would like to have the driver insert a separator page between each print job (not between each copy of each file).

The only setting I could find was under: Paper Source / Front/Back Cover Settings / Cover Settings = Only Front Cover (see screenshots). Unfortunately, this places a separator page bertween each copy of each page.

Is there a way to insert a separator page between each print job (that consists of, say 50, copies of the same file)?

Like this:

Separator page

file 1

file 1

file 1

file 1

Separator page

file 2

file 2

file 2

file 2

etc.

Not like this:

Separator page

file 1

Separator page

file 1

Separator page

file 1

Separator page

file 1

Separator page

file 2

Separator page

file 2

Separator page

file 2

Separator page

file 2

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Thanks for any help you can provide.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, tt-lairo!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

I kind'a already knew that a "forum" is not where a company provides "direct support". I thought everybody knows that a "forum" is a pace where people from all over who have similar interests and knowledge can interact and support each other. So, I really don't see why you even bothered to tell me that Canon does not provide support in their own forums. That seems you're doing negative advertizing for your own company.

And no, your response did not help. But thanks for trying. 😉

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements