cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPF 6400 printer issues continue

denjes2
Apprentice

I bought my printer about 6 years ago. I have regularly had the hardware code come up for the right-side printhead over at least the past 3 years. I have replaced it 3 times. I don't do a lot of volume printing but I do print 3-4 times a week. I've had Canon come out at three years ago and replaced the head for me. It was very expensive. Since then, I have done it myself. This doesn't make any sense to me. The most recent head lasted a couple of months before I started to get the hardware code. I have use Service mode as well. Any thoughts besides buying another printer?     Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi denjes2,

It is recommended that you contact Canon's Contact Center to speak with a Technical Support Representative for further assistance.  There is NO charge for this call.  Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays.  A Technical Support Representative can determine the cause of the error and resolve it or provide you with your available service options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi denjes2,

It is recommended that you contact Canon's Contact Center to speak with a Technical Support Representative for further assistance.  There is NO charge for this call.  Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays.  A Technical Support Representative can determine the cause of the error and resolve it or provide you with your available service options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Patrick,

I am moving from studio. The printer needs repair but I no longer need it. How can I recycle it? I'm in the Boston area, specifically in Norwood, MA. It's free for the taking as well.

Hi denjes2,

Your imagePROGRAF iPF6400 can be recycled by utilizing the electronic recycling center available in your area.

Announcements