Activity in Printer

Cannot access anything after trying to setup Wireless LAN

Hello, we have an imageRUNNER Advance C256i in our office, we weren't able to succesfully connect the printer to a wired router, so we were trying to setup a wireless LAN connection and given we weren't very familiar with the options we kinda soft lo...

moh97 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Press Injet

Hello. I am looking at digital book press printers. Such as PRESS C10010VP. They are quite expensive. But I see they are inkjet. I was shocked when I discovered this. Isn't inkjet print fuzzy and low quality? Doesn't the print also completely disinte...

imageRUNNER 2535 Error Code: NG(#0853)

Since about 4 days ago a CPU that had no issue with printing is now producing NG(#0853) in the print log Windows 10 (build 19401) should be the most current versionNetwork printing to an iR 2535 Standard TCP/IP port 9100Have tried both UFR II drivers...

Vertical Lines Pixma G3411 -

We do have problems with our Pixma G3411, it prints with white horisontal lines, but only in the black.This is a normal document.This is what we have tried. " more than once with no change at all"1. running from the canon IJ Printer assistant toolCle...

StenCanon_0-1714035427179.png StenCanon_1-1714035555341.png

Resolved! Printing envelopes on PIXMA TS3522

Hello all,Can anyone tell me if printing envelopes on a PIXMA TS3522 is possible?  Ive created a template on Google docs for envelopes but the paper tray isn't wide enough to accept the standard size envelope when placed horzontally.  It will accept ...

ImageClass MF634cdw not recognizing new OEM toner

My K (black) toner was out so I replaced it with legit Canon 045H black toner cartridge. I am still getting the error about continuing to print quality not guaranteed. When I run a consumables status report, it says 0% level on black and the cartridg...

eb1985 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma TS3522 Error 5, 9 With New Ink Cartridge

The original color cartridge ran out and I replaced it with a Canon brand 276XL. I'm getting error codes 5 and 9 but the cartridge is installed correctly [this is my 3rd Canon inkjet[ and I can color copy and scan. But when I go to print I get error ...

susant by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted: