cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With Cricut Design Space, print then cut, how do I make the paper print from the rear feed?

jot493
Apprentice

With Cricut Design Space, print then cut, how do I make the paper print from the rear feed instead of from the bottom paper cassette? I have a MAC running on macOS Monterey. I also print and cut on a Silhouette Design Studio and have no issues. Thank you in advance 

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Is there a Canon-related question here?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Yes, I’m so sorry, I forgot to mention the printer is a PIXMA TS9521C.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Here is the Mac version of the manual.

TS9500 series Online Manual (c-wss.com)

When you select Print from your Cricut software does the Canon printer driver open so you can select printing options?

Found this: Cricut Print Then Cut Stickers Tutorial | Sweet Red Poppy

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

samrgn
Apprentice

Hi, I own the canon ts9520 and use dell but I think my answer should still apply. This is one of the first things I looked up after working with the cricut design space. What you will need to do is set up to print and cut like normal but after you click on the "send to printer" button you need to make sure "Use System Dialog" is checked. This will open printer options before you print. From the main options page I selected "preferences" and then you can find the paper source on that page which you need to change to rear. At least on my screen, which isn't a mac, I am able to select "always print with these settings". Hopefully that helps and in the future you should be able to JUST click the "send to printer" option without opening the internal dialog box each time. Good luck!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements