cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Photo Print Editor Stalls on Templates

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I didn't find it in the Search topics field.

I downloaded version 1.7.1 of Canon's Easy Photo Print Editor software. It seems to have installed correctly, and opens fine. I can print a photo, but when I click on something like Print cards or print calendars, it just says "Checking available templates" and just sits there.

I'm using a Windows 10 laptop, and a Canon Pixma TS 8220 printer.

What am I doing wrong?

Steve Thomas.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Curious, what site did you use to get v1.7.1? I see v1.6.8 for your printer. That doesn't mean the latter won't work, but it's not being offered on the products US support portal. Did you install v1.6.8 and the program updated itself?

shadowsports_0-1669207169556.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Shadowsports,

Yes, in trying to find and answer to why things were not working, the program asked if I wanted to update to version 1.7.1 and I said yes.

I can't telly you why, but this morning, after re-running the installation about four times, the program is now working as it should. After choosing Print Cards, the templates popped right up, slick as a whistle.

I wish I knew why, so I could help others with the same problem.

Steve Thomas

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements