cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Canon TS3322 to mesh network

sfcret98
Apprentice

I have had no success connecting this printer to my new mesh network. I can use it directly connected to any computer using the USB cable or I can connect to my network using a WPS setup but all my computing devices (desktops, laptops, Android phones, etc . . .) now use my home mesh network. I can see the mesh network SSID using the Canon setup software and whenever I enter the password it fails to connect. I have tried the setup several times and have ensured the password is correct by reconnecting devices using the password without failures.

The desktop computer I am using to set up the printer is running Windows 10 with the latest update. The printer has the latest firmware update installed.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The TS3322 is only capable of connecting to a 2.4Ghz broadcast supporting WPA/WPA2 encryption.  What type (Brand/model) of mesh system are you using?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements