cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is my printer printing my word double letters

kimij1992
Apprentice

Everytime I try and print something for school my printer print out the words in doubles. I did the deep cleaning and everything else but it's still printing it out the same way.

5 REPLIES 5

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the printer model you are using, as well as the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

bobisaac
Apprentice

my printer canon prixma mx475 is printing double. how do i correct  this

Hi bobisaac!

Thank you for reaching out to Canon USA!

Another Canon Community member previously mentioned they had the same issue HERE

If you still have issues, you'll want to reach out to Canon in your area by heading HERE

We hope this helps!

I have a problem  that all lines in the direction of the feed come out as parallel lines 1mm apart . I am using a Mx475 printer with a windows 7 pc

Hi bobisaac,

To try and resolve the issue, please perform a print head alignment on the unit by following the steps shown here.  Should the issue continue, please try cleaning the encoder film of the printer by following the steps shown here

Should you continue to experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact the local Canon company in your area for further assistance.  To locate your local Canon company, please click here, then select the appropriate location.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements