cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

splitting images in canon ts8320 scanner

johnaukerman
Apprentice

I just installed my new Canon Pixma TS8320 and it's working fine. Except the I want to scan several photographs at one time and have them automatically split into inidividual photos, rather than what I'm getting, which is one global scan of all the photos. My old Canon multifunction device split photos into separate images automatically, and I cannot find how to make this new one do the same. Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Darius
Whiz

Hi johnaukerman.

When placing originals to scan multiple pictures at once, refer to THIS GUIDE in the TS8300 series Online Manual.

If you're scanning using the printer's operation panel, select one of the following:

• Select Auto scan for Doc.type in Scan.

• Select Photo for Doc.type in Scan and specify Auto multi scan for Scan size to scan two or more originals.

If you're scanning using the IJ Scan Utility, which comes bundled with Canon's driver installation, refer to THIS GUIDE.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, you may click HERE to search our knowledge base, or create/log into a Canon Account and register your printer HERE for additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi johnaukerman.

When placing originals to scan multiple pictures at once, refer to THIS GUIDE in the TS8300 series Online Manual.

If you're scanning using the printer's operation panel, select one of the following:

• Select Auto scan for Doc.type in Scan.

• Select Photo for Doc.type in Scan and specify Auto multi scan for Scan size to scan two or more originals.

If you're scanning using the IJ Scan Utility, which comes bundled with Canon's driver installation, refer to THIS GUIDE.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, you may click HERE to search our knowledge base, or create/log into a Canon Account and register your printer HERE for additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements