cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanning documents to an email list?

zachdaddy
Apprentice

I set up an email agroup in Outlook and I'm trying to test it by scanning a document to the email address for that group.  The scan to my individual email address works, but when I scan the same document to the group email address it doesn't go through.   

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Zachdaddy,

Welcome to the Canon forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model printer you are using and the opertaitng system.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Help us out.

What does "I created an email group in Outlook mean to you"?

You created an email or distribution group in your:

Outlook Client

Outlook Email

Outlook Contact List

Something else?

Does this "email group" have an email address"?  Answering these questions is more important that telling us which printer you have, although I doubt what you re trying to do is supported regardless of the printer model you have.

This is speculation until we have answers to the questions above.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I created an email group in Outlook.  It has four people on it - I can send emails to the group and it goes to all 4 people.  When I use the SCAN feature on the printer it looks like it's sending the scan to the email address for the group but nothing goes through.  

Announcements