cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanner problems

wstiles
Apprentice

Hi, I'm trying to scan several pages into a pdf file.  I'm places all the pages right side up, but My Image Garden is turning some upside down and some sideways.  The rotate feature is not working so I can't select some pages to turn them right side up again.  How do I fix this?

scanned.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi!  Well I  just figured out how to fix the problem.  I went to settings for document scan, and I noticed that the box for "Detect the orientation and text document and rotate image" was selected.  I deselected it, now it scans properly.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have and your computer operating system.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks! 

Hi!  Well I  just figured out how to fix the problem.  I went to settings for document scan, and I noticed that the box for "Detect the orientation and text document and rotate image" was selected.  I deselected it, now it scans properly.  Thanks.

Announcements