11-09-2019 09:50 AM - edited 11-09-2019 10:50 AM
I'm running macOS Catalina on my 2019 iMac. I did figure out that I needed the USB connection to use my scanner, but what does "Spool Area Full" and "Marker Supply Low" below the ink levels on Mac mean?
This is with a Canon TR7520.
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-09-2019 10:49 AM
Welcome to the Canon forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model Canon
equipment you are using. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.
11-15-2019 01:39 PM
Please follow these steps:
1. Disconnect the USB cable from your PIXMA TR7520.
2. Click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner and then System Preferences.
3. Click on Printers & Scanners.
4. Click on the TR7520 on the left hand side and then the [-] at the bottom to remove it.
5. Repeat until all TR7520's are removed from this window.
6. Click the [+] at the bottom and then click on "Add printer or scanner".
7. A new window will appear. Reconnect the USB cable to your TR7520.
8. In the new window, you will see the TR7520 listed and to the right, it will be listed as USB multifunction. Please click once on that listing.
9. At the bottom, in the "Use" box, please selecft "Airprint".
10. Click the Add button.
Attempt to print.
11-15-2019 01:47 PM
Thanks for your reply. Actually, I unintentionally deleted the printer, and when I went to add it back of course it said no drivers available or necessary. When I went to the support page, it showed "Mac OS X detected" and i didn't realize until the next day that there was a drop down menu and I could choose Max OS Catalina. I did, reinstalled, and everything is working great!