cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

" Canon PIXMA MX712 Wireless Inkjet Office-All-In-One Printer : B200 Error - Unable To Use Device "

OhSoInteresting
Apprentice

"

( Maybe something like a "rough draft" at the moment.. ) ( ? )

At the moment I believe I might believe something like that I might have encoutnered something like a B200 Notification saying something like..

"

B200

Printer error has occurred.

Unplug the power cord and contat the service center.

"

At the moment I believe I might believe something like that I might have tried something like multiple things have still been encountered something like this issue multiple times and have been maybe something unable to use the device in something like a certain particular kind of a way.. 

IMG_20200909_021244.jpg

( I'm maybe something like curious about something like a "fix" for this at the moment.. ) ( ? )

"

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

B200 Printer error has occurred.

Summary

Turn off the machine, and unplug the power cord of the machine from the power supply.
Service is required

If unplugging the device doesn't help. the printer will need to be serviced or replaced.

Chances are, its time for a new printer.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

OhSoInteresting
Apprentice

"

( Maybe something like a "rough draft" at the moment.. ) ( ? )

( Maybe a bit further information.. ) ( ? )

I have maybe also found a way to experience somewhat of a difference screen and experience to an extent with said device at this time.. 

by "Turning it on" "while open as to maybe replace some ink cartridges" that it is possibe to see a different screen but that after encountering this and closing it I've maybe found that it goes back to a similar experience

( With the B200 message ..   ) ( ? )

IMG_20200909_155736.jpg

( Previously before this encounter with the B200 message I also was maybe something like able to print multilpe pages and scan in a certain particular kind of a way from what I recall in within like weeks or months time frame.. with maybe no kind of a dropping of said device in something like a certain particular kind of a way that I am maybe something like aware of in something like a certain particular kind of a way.. ) ( ? )

( I have maybe something like also tried something like removing ink cartridges and placing them back in with maybe something like a similar experience with "the B200 message" .. )

( At this time I am maybe something like still interested in something like a "home fix" at the moment.. ) ( ? )

"

"

( Maybe something like a "rough draft" at the moment.. )  ( ? )

( At the moment I also believe I might believe something like that something like "unplugging it" and something like some other things have also been tried but that I might still be something like currently encounter this still at the moment.. ) ( ? )

( The B200 Message thing.. )

"

Hi OhSoInteresting,

The B200 error is an indication that your PIXMA MX712 would require service.

You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET). If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

"

( Maybe something like a "rough daft" at the moment.. ) ( ? )

( At the moment I believe I might believe something like that I might have something like called that number and came across something like a message saying something like "Canon is closed... something about visiting a website" before "the stated time" at some point.. ) ( ? )

( I've also been thinking about something like possibly trying to call back at another time.. ) ( ? )

"

Announcements