cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"An internal error has occurred" message when scanning from MX922 to desktop using Windows 7

boisseaujm
Apprentice

I am no longer able to scan using my MX922 connected to my desktop running Windows 7 without getting a message on my desktop saying "An internal error has occurred".  I have turned the MX922 on and off, I have disconnected both the power cord and USB cable from the MX922 and from my desktop, I have reconnected the USB cable to a different port on my desktop, I have uninstalled all Canon programs from my desktop and reloaded all Canon programs with the MX922 CD, and I have restarted the desktop multiple times.  I scan documents several times a week for my business. It has worked fine until today. What do I need to do to correct this problem and get back to scanning?

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi boisseaujm,

If you temporarily disable any antivirus or firewall software that is on your computer, then attempt to scan again, are you able to scan successfully?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements