cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Not printing Avery labels

sturgeon95
Apprentice

I have a canon MX 922 and can't print avery address labels corectly. I am using windows 10 with a dell PC but when I go to my HP laptop with windows 7 using the same printer it works correctly. I have tried everything I can think of. I have tried changing the properties and installing new drivers. Does anyone out there have any help.

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sturgeon95,

The manufacturer of the paper should be able to provide you with their recommended printer settings to print on their paper.  For example, Avery provides settings and templates for all of their label papers.  If you are using Avery paper, please use the following link:

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Software/Avery-Design--Print-Online.htm

If you are not using Avery, please check with the manufacturer of the paper you are using for their recommended settings.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

sturgeon95
Apprentice

That is what I do every time to no avail. I use "WORD"  which I have a thirty day free trial and it works perfectly. I thought it might be the printer driver so I updated to the latest driver and still no luck. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sturgeon95

Announcements