cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer / scanner

davesentes
Apprentice

hello.. i have a canon mixma 3020 printer / scanner, i was recently moving around some of the computer things and since re hooking up the computers.. this canon here , while being recognized by the USB cord as being there on both computers,

and going to the start page of th e menu when engaging it to preview a page to scan,, it does like a quick blip of on / off

for like a fraction of a second on the preview page, and then it just sits there. maybe this is the page on this computer it is , no wait it wont allow me to paste an image and i aint that sophisticated, anyways it is doing the same thing on the other computer, one is windows 10, and the other is windows 7 . and like i said, it will get to the normal page on both devises to initiate the process of scanning, but for whatever reason, it just goes blip. and then returns to like its getting all started up and waiting to scan.. .... i never realized how much i used the scanner until this happened, i mean ive got another scanner, but it is like a tank, and ive never got used to using it.. and i am positve just based upon the size of it, it probaly aint saving any trees or not so energy efficient or some dumb thing,.. thanks for any kind of help.. dave

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi davesentes,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements