Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer says error in printing

dwood
Contributor

8 REPLIES 8

Danny

Hi, dwood!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using along with any additional details you can provide.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have a PIXMA MG3620

Thanks! We could still use some more information. Please tell us exactly what the error message says and whether you're getting that error message on the printer or if it's popping up on your computer or mobile device.

We look forward to your reply!

The printer que says it is printing and nothing happens and then the printer que say "error-printing" and it show up on my desktop computer.

jimwillsail
Apprentice

Hi,

I have a canon MF-232w  imageclass printer.

It was working with my laptop.

It seems after a windows 10 update a couple weeks ago it guit working.  

Printer queue just says   Error-Printing

problem with both explorer and Firefox.

troubleshooter in windows finds nothing wrong.

Hopefully you can help

I use Mozilla for my system. Do you think that is the problem?

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi, dwood!

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi jimwillsail,

I would recommned removing the printer drivers from you computer. Once the drivers are removed you will need to restart your computer. Once the computer restarts, please click HERE to open the support page for you printer and download the MF236n/MF232w MFDrivers.

Does this help resolve the issue described?  If so, please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements