cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer queue

bobbydaniels23
Apprentice

i am sharing my printer with another computer. One of the computers had a job in the printer queue and that computer crashed. Now im trying to print on my other computer but it wont let me print becasue the other computer has something in the printer queue.  This happen before and i just went into the other computer and deleted the job, but i cant get into the old computer because it crashed.  How can i delete this job on the crashed computer without that specific computer available to use? my printer is a canon MG6620

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi bobbydaniels23,

Please follow these steps to try and resolve the issue:

1. Clear any pending print jobs from the print queue of the working computer, then turn it and all other computers off.

2. Unplug your printer from the power source, and leave it unplugged for at least 10 minutes.

3. Unplug your router for at least 60 seconds, then plug it back in.

4. Wait 2-3 minutes, then plug the printer back in and turn it and the working computer back on.

Please attempt to print again. If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for further assistance.  A Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements