cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer not even printing

ninamarie56
Contributor

I have and MG3620 and it will print but nothing shows up on paper. If I print from either MAC PRO or if I print from my Androind. It shows the printer printing and complete. Nothing on paper. Even when I run tests it thinks its printed and ok. There is no option to say no it printed but nothing is on the paper. My ink is about 1/2 full using canon ink. This just starting happening yesterday. Any suggestions ? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Crista
Whiz

Hi ninamarie56! 

Thanks for joining and posting in the Canon Forums! 

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system you are using. 

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team can help by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday to Friday from 8AM to 8PM ET. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

ninamarie56
Contributor
I have done this a few times nothing. No ink no nothing. I can't find anything that says how to take the printer heads out and physically clean them. No this else is working at all. Help.

Hi ninamarie56.

The print head is built into the ink cartridges for this model printer. Please attach a picture of the nozzle check pattern and the labels from the ink tanks installed in the printer and attach it to your next reply.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

I wish I could nothing shows up it prints but the page is blank. It worked great but I was gone for 6 weeks and now nothing. Pics enclosed. What should I do?20190110_202638.jpg20190110_202536.jpg20190110_202657.jpg20190110_202920.jpg20190110_202948.jpg

Canonfodder1
Contributor

Thanks for those who suggested solutions.

What worked was using a new USB cable to connect printer and computer!

Hi Canonfodder1!

Glad to hear your issue was resloved!

ninamarie56
Contributor
Should i buy more ink or new printer which I cant afford. Help

Hi ninamarie56,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

ninamarie56
Contributor
Nothing has worked. I have tried everything.

ninamarie56
Contributor

Thank you to each and everyone for your help in solving this issue. Although I tried everything nothing work. But I was so happy to be able to return mine and to get another one. Just waiting for it to come. Thanks again

smueller2
Apprentice
need to change internet router name and password
Announcements