cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer not even printing

ninamarie56
Contributor

I have and MG3620 and it will print but nothing shows up on paper. If I print from either MAC PRO or if I print from my Androind. It shows the printer printing and complete. Nothing on paper. Even when I run tests it thinks its printed and ok. There is no option to say no it printed but nothing is on the paper. My ink is about 1/2 full using canon ink. This just starting happening yesterday. Any suggestions ? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Crista
Whiz

Hi ninamarie56! 

Thanks for joining and posting in the Canon Forums! 

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system you are using. 

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team can help by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday to Friday from 8AM to 8PM ET. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Crista
Whiz

Hi ninamarie56! 

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system you are using. 

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team can help by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday to Friday from 8AM to 8PM ET. 

Thanks!

Canonfodder1
Contributor

I have a Canon TS1320 that suddenly stop accepting an order to print. It says it is printing but is doing nothing. It will spit out the paper tho.

Hello, Canonfodder1!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team can help by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday to Friday from 8AM to 8PM ET.

I am running Mojave on my Mac mini, version 10.14.2. Printer which is airprint able is cable connected to computer. Not wifi. 

Hi Canonfodder1,

No ink on the paper may be caused by clogged nozzles.  Please click HERE and follow the steps to clean the nozzles then print the nozzle check pattern.  If the nozzle check pattern looks as it should then the trouble may be with the original file, program used to print or print settings selected.

Please attach a picture of the nozzle check pattern and the labels from the ink tanks installed in the printer with your response if cleaning the nozzles does not help.

Does this help resolve the issue described?  If so, please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My solution to all my printing probems was a new USB cable!

Hi - I've tried cleaning the print nozzles and my Pixma TS 6120 still won't print (the print cleaning page comes out fine). The printer says it's printing but the page comes out blank. I've tried printing from Word, Excel, and Chrome. All cartridges have ink. Help!

Hi sejensen,

Please print a nozzle check:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS6100%20series/EN/UG/ug_m_01_02_c.html

Once printed, please compare it to this example:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS6100%20series/EN/UG/ug_m_01_03_c.html

Does the black grid print at the top (next to PGBK) ?  Do all of hte color bars print?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ninamarie56
Contributor
Yes when I use the laptop I have it connected to the cable and when I use my phone I use WIFI. Could it be a connection issue? Ummm..
Announcements