cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print que won't clear automatically

rmarie699
Apprentice

I have a new Canon TS9120 printer.  I use wireless exclusively.

Do not suggest USB.

Old printer (an HP) worked great on the same systems.  New Replacement HP also worked just fine.

My print que will not clear after a print job is completed.  The que shows printing and shows the correct printer but when printing is complete the print que is still active and will reprint documents forever unless cleared manually.

OS is Window 7

What is up with this? Any help out there?

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

If you've installed the most up-to-date Canon software for this printer from our website (HERE), and you're still having problems, you'll want to reach out to support.

Our Printer Support Team is available weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET) at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

If you're outside of the USA, you'll want to reach out to Canon in your country or region by clicking HERE.

Have tried support and downloaded other fixes suggested by support.  No answers on this issue.  Too bad it is a lovely

printer but never expected to have to waste my time geting  print jobs to print. 

Spooler just fills up.  I clear it manually but you can only print one job and second job  just keeps spooling , not printing.  Everything just freezes.

screen print.png

Already worked with Support and they tried very hard to solve this issue.  We were unsucessful. 

FYI Canon does thorw out an error message from the utility program for the printer that the printer is not responding>  But the printer does go ahead and print.

This seems to send the spooler over the edge.

Announcements