cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print head/printing issues

Lbiber21
Apprentice

canon pixma mg8220:  not printing correctly,  cleaned the heads multiple times both regular and deep clean, still streaking/missing, took print head out & cleaned out the jets via watching youtube videos on how to:   still didnt work, ordered a brand new print head, and it's still doing the same thing !

I love my printer... dont know what else to do, it wastes a TON of ink to run the cleaning.

i am running on Mac os mojave version 10.14.2

does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Lbiber21,

Based on the description you provided, you've already preformed the troubleshooting steps we would suggest.

Please be advised repair service is no longer available for this product. However, in appreciation of your continued loyalty, we understand your immediate needs, and would like to offer you our Canon Upgrade Program.

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. We will also include free ground shipping with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8 AM to midnight EST.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements