cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help!cannot print off internet

hemihuny
Apprentice

Im going nuts.Everytime i go to print ANYTHING off the internet,be it instructions, pictures, or information,whatever it comes up with a box saying "there was an error while printing" well something to that effect.And its frustrating to say the least.Especially when its something important i need.

Ive checked the printer setting,troubleshooted everything,the network stuff the printer itself n its saying everything is working properly so does anyone know what the heck this is about?

Id appreciate any input/help.

Thanks a bunch.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, hemihuny!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which printer model you're using, which web browsers you're using, and which operating system (i.e. Mac version, Windows version) is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

sorry forgot to include the type of computer n printer i have.I have a HP computer with windows 8, and i have a canon MG 2920 printer.I use optimum wifi.Thanks again

i put it in another post but ok

its a HP computer running WINDOWS 8

Its a canon MG 2920 printer

I have WIFI with OPTIMUM online

Thats all i know

Like i said before i ran troubleshooting on ET n its all running fine no issues it says

Thankyou for the phone number ill wait a bit then give a call when my husband waks up.

Thanks for your prompt answer.

Ramona
Authority

Hi hemihuny,

What internet browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.)?  Once we receive this informaiton, we will be better able to assist you.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements