Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma mp530

raccoon
Apprentice

scanner error

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello raccoon,

This error typically indicates that an internal hardware issue has occurred.  Please try unplugging the printer and removing the USB cable connecting it to the computer for at least ten minutes. 

If the error returns, please reach out to our technical support team through the link below for further assistance.  They will let you know of which options you have from here.  Thanks! 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Crista
Whiz

Hi raccoon,

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system you are using and what the error message says. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Thanks!

i have win.7 . lcd window says scanner error. nothing works once it says that...manuel says contact teck service.  i would rather a person let me know what prompts that error to occur....raccoon

Hello raccoon,

This error typically indicates that an internal hardware issue has occurred.  Please try unplugging the printer and removing the USB cable connecting it to the computer for at least ten minutes. 

If the error returns, please reach out to our technical support team through the link below for further assistance.  They will let you know of which options you have from here.  Thanks! 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements