cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma 3500 does not print anymore, only blank sheets with a light line or two of what i need coppied

andrea711
Apprentice

after printing several copies of a worksheet, it started getting very light and then nothing but a light line or two. i did the trouble shooting.  it still doesn't print.  this is a new printer, i had to replace the other new cannon pixma 3500 for the same reason.

4 REPLIES 4

Shanna
Enthusiast

Hello andrea711!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.  The PIXMA MG3500 was manufactured by Canon Asia.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

You will want to contact support in the country of intended use of the non-US printer for immediate technical assistance.  Please visit http://www.canon.com, and select your country or region where the item was purchased for your support needs.

merrymary247
Rising Star
Is it the MG3500 or the MG3500 series? It would list it as MG3500 series on the PC, but you'd see MG3520 or MG3522 on the printer itself (on the lower right).

Are you using the original cartridges that came with the unit? Have you printed a nozzle check?

mbrown
Apprentice

My Canon Pixima 3500 printer just decided not to print - "printer not resonding" keeps showing up. Then I read ink levels - I replaced the ink cartiges three weeks ago - the printer has been used but not enough for the ink to be out. What do I do to fix the problem.

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the causes of these issues. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements