07-14-2014 02:56 PM
I received a fax on my Pixma 330. The document came through fine, but now I have "fax output error, check paper size and press OK". The paper size is correct, and when I press OK, it prints out the original document again, then gives me the same error message. If I turn off the machine, when I turn it back on, it again prints the document, then gives me the error message. The machine will not let me do anything except press OK. How can I get this to go away? Thanks.
07-30-2014 05:48 AM
Please make sure that the paper is loaded correctly and the settings are correct. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Flatten the four corners of the paper before loading it.
Align the edges of paper neatly before loading. Loading paper without aligning the edges may cause paper jams.
If paper is curled, hold the opposing curled corners and gently bend them in the opposite direction until the paper becomes completely flat. See Paper is curled..
To avoid curling, handle paper as follows.
- When you do not print, remove unused paper from the Rear Tray, put them back into the package, and keep it on a level surface.
- Take out only the necessary number of sheets from the package, just before printing.
2. Load the paper.
(1) Open the Paper Support, raise it, then tip it back.
(2) Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
(3) Slide the Paper Guides (A) to open them, and load the paper in the center of the Rear Tray WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING YOU
Always load paper in the portrait orientation (B). Loading paper in the landscape orientation (C) can cause paper jams.
(4) Slide the Paper Guides (A) to align them with both sides of the paper stack.
Do not slide the Paper Guides too hard. The paper may not be fed properly.
Do not load sheets of paper higher than the Load Limit Mark(D).
After loading paper
When using the machine to copy or print without a computer, select the size and type of the loaded paper in Page size and Media type of the settings screen in each mode.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: