cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to reinstall every time I use the printer

pfry
Apprentice

I purchased a pixma G3000 series printer and installed it on my macbook pro OS 10.14.3 (Mojave)  When I switch off either the computer or the printer and switch on again I jave to reinstall the printer to be able to print, even though the printer may appear on system preferences, claiming to be "idle." .  This applies to both wireles and USB.  In fact wireless is almost useless.  Please help!

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello, pfry!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA G3000 is not supported here in the US. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

If you are in the USA, and require assistance, our friendly US-based team is available by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays from 8am to 8pm (ET). 

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements