cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help

Chrisprieur8331
Apprentice

i just installed the canon quick menu on my i mac and now i can quit it and i want to turn it off how do i go about doing that the version i have is 10.10.5 would be greatly appricated if someone could respond to me so i can turn this computer off thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try restarting your Mac to see if this will allow you to remove the Quick Menu from the system.

If you continue to have difficulties, troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

i tried restarting my computer but it wont let me because it tells me i have ot quit quick start.. this is so fustration i just wanna turn of my computer... should have never installed this 

James_C

Hi Chrisprieur8331,

In order to properly assist you, we will just need to know what specfic Canon product you own?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements