cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my printer isn't printing the full image

ayn
Apprentice

so, my "pixma mg2522"(??) is only taking up a small section of the page. it's really hard to explain, but i can't get the image to take up the full page. heres images for reference. sorry for my bad android phone quality.

20190105_233954.jpg

20190105_233946.jpg

the thing is, the image preview always shows a completely different thing. it shows a full sized image. i've tried resizing the image and scaling it before i print it, but it just prints out somethung cut off. here's another image for reference ;

20190105_233939.jpg

how the hell do i fix this 'cause i'm running out of ink AND transfer paper

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ayn,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer? We will also need to know what program you are printing from.

If this is a time sensitive issue, please contact our support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to you reply.

ayn
Apprentice
i use windows 10

ayn
Apprentice
whoops sorry, i use windows 10 and i'm printing from the canon thing that you install with the disc, y'know the setup

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ayn,

When you print, does the paper size listed match with the paper size you have loaded in the printer?

We look forward to your reply.

janhell
Apprentice

Hi ayn. How did you print your images? Did you direct print it? If you did, check if the paper size in your printer setting is the same as the paper size your are printing. Also check the size of your image maybe it is small that's why it was printed small. I suggest you lay out your images on Microsoft Word first and print it.

Announcements