cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my pixma printer just started printing only in cyan and black ink.

Nickilu
Apprentice

My printer just started printing in only cyan and black. Regular documents look okay, but anything with color is only cyan coloe. Pluse it seems that the printing is LIGHTER.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know which printer you have, and what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I have an  MG 6220 printer. Windows 10. This printer has been giving me a lot of trouble lately and I am ready to give up and buy a non-Canon printer. The newest thing is: when I print something that has color in it, the only inks used are cyan and black.

Did you run nozzle check and head cleaning?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements