cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my new cannon ink cartridge does not print

kahnkeller
Apprentice

Hello... I have a cannon mg2520...I just installed a new black inck cartridge (pixma 245 black) and my printer shows an error message and will not print....I am using a dell desk top pc with a linux lie 3.0 operating system... I have tried un plugging the printer to try and reset...but that does nothing... help....keller

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kahnkeller
Apprentice

hello... I found my own cure.... as I said...I kept trying to reset the printer and it did not work...so I used sherlock holmes... when  you have removed that which is probable...that which remains...how ever inprobalble ...must be the truth....so I deleted my printer and had the computer identiy the computer....which was same data I had just deleted...but as soon as it did...the printer started up and printed items in the cue.... if you had similar problems to mine... hope this works for you...Keller

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi kahnkeller,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

kahnkeller
Apprentice

hello... I found my own cure.... as I said...I kept trying to reset the printer and it did not work...so I used sherlock holmes... when  you have removed that which is probable...that which remains...how ever inprobalble ...must be the truth....so I deleted my printer and had the computer identiy the computer....which was same data I had just deleted...but as soon as it did...the printer started up and printed items in the cue.... if you had similar problems to mine... hope this works for you...Keller

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements