cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my canon mg3200 is printing blurrry

LESLEY8
Apprentice

after a paper jam , my printer is now printing blurry, have tried all printer aligments, cleaning etc, can anyoune help please!

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Does it make diffeent noises as well? I had that happen to my MX432. The jam misaligned the head. I was unable to resolve.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

jeffkleb
Apprentice
did you have any luck. same happened to me.

Ramona
Authority

Hi LESLEY8 and jeffkleb,

You can try cleaning the encoder film of the printer to see if this will resolve the blurry printing issue.  To do this, please follow the steps located here.

If you still experience difficulty, since the cleanings and alignments also did not work, the printer will most likely require servicing.  Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have read the reply by the expert Ramona and cannot find a link to her directions for how to do a realignment which is noted as a possible solution in her response.

Can you assist?

Thank you!

Dan

Hi, Dan!

Thanks for catching this.  We did a complete overhaul of our web properties earlier this year, and Ramona's reply was posted before that happened.  As such, the link no longer worked.  We've since updated it in her reply, and you'll find the corresponding knowledge base article HERE.

We hope this helps!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements